Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Veteran Housing Matters:πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog or two, tossed back again, in the seas of more frogs. Recaps to do.

πŸ€—

Tips. Woman for man, black, read, right, sister with wave of words to share, will you be my friend, stats, age, how tall, located where, burning trees, daily event. Will you give it a moment, spare some time, stranger to friends, it could happen. Its your shot, stand out, leave an impression , to last moments, to minutes, more or less.

Silent Knights, Wishes On Dreams, Wings In The Air, Candles To Lives, Raids Rites, Dances In The Moon Lights. Sonny And Star Lights. Hits And Misses, Jokes And Laughs. Dances On The Sands Of Time. okay rites to views, voices and values, rocks to roll, gems hard to find. No Free Rides.πŸ’šπŸƒπŸ“·πŸƒπŸ’šVeteran Housing Matters:😎😎😎Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog or two, tossed back again, in the seas of more frogs. Recaps to do.
Once upon a time there was a family whose father made a deal for a perfect life. Now his son will do anything to get them out of it. The good life can be a nightmare.Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER.More or less. 

BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Bill Reynolds This is Facebook. This is not the real you ?You have to be careful who you befriend these days.I almost couldn't sleep last night .INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .

ALIENS LIVE.Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker..  HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS. 'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .
No photo description available.
Heaven is home, daily events to fly in the clouds,out of sight, out of mind. Songs on the winds, spooks,ghosts, the living dead,good times, history across the decades. Kids to grow, stand tall, leaders of lights, love, lust, lessons, tests over time, boys to men. Notes to share, pictures in words,waves of views,voices,values,hands to hold. Teachers, students, wolves, cowboys, cattle runs, back in time.Lonely Silent Knight, Son To Shine, Giant On Land, How Many Hats To Wear. 
Image may contain: sunglasses
Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much. Lonely Silent Knight, Son To Shine, Giant On Land, How Many Hats To Wear. Monkeys swinging in the dogwood trees, monkeys see and monkeys do, tricks and trades, jokers on land. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .

Blue Dreams, Sons To Shine, πŸ“·πŸ“·Trips To The Beaches, Bikes To Ride. 🀦🏽‍♂️🌹Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life.

Many More Ways 2.Only one needed, to last a life time or two. Updates to review, growth and changes, faces in the mirror, by the hour...Blue Dreams, Sons To Shine, Trips To The Beaches, Bikes To Ride.Disney Has Been Hiding A Secret Right In Front Of Our Faces....
Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ Robert McNair Price (born July 7, 1954) is an American New Testament scholar who argues against the existence of a historical Jesus (the Christ myth theory).

No comments:

Post a Comment